… perché sei in anonimo, tesoro? XD
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
This Saturday night nothing, I think. I mean, unless I plan something at the last second, I’m gonna spend it in my bed with my laptop. How exciting XD
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room. Or a basement room.
75. Do you study better with or without music?
I used to study better with music or television as a background during middle and high school. Now, however, I prefer silence. I can still study with music, but I find it distracting.
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
Lol, I don’t have an ex, so no XD
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
I wouldn’t call it being disgusted, but I don’t find it attractive (XD) or cool either. I really don’t like when people drink until they start to throw up, whether they be girls or boys. I am disgusted by vomit, and I don’t really see the point of drinking so much that you end up not feeling well.
This is actually difficult, because there isn’t a precise word to translate “predicament” in italian. Or maybe there is and it doesn’t come to my mind right now, which is also possible lol.
But anyway I would translate it as a “situazione imbarazzante, spiacevole”
You know how people are all “say cheeeese!” when they’re taking a photo with you in it? At least here we use to do it, I don’t know in other countries. Well, I used to always say “cheese” before a photo. But then I never looked good on photo. So I stopped, and now I just smile. I still don’t look good in the majority of the photo (I’m so not a photogenic person), but at least I can avoid the akwardness of saying “cheese” and stretch the “e” to keep the smile XD It feels more than a little bit silly to me :P
Don’t worry, I don’t care if you’re late or not! :D
2. Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
10. What are you listening to?
Right now at nothing. But I just started iTunes and “La Vie Boheme” from the musical RENT came up on shuffle :D
11. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?
Water! I want to stay alive…
13. What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
16. Which band would you want to go on tour with?
GLEE LIVE CONCERT TOUR. LIKE, LAST YEAR. LIKE, IN DUBLIN. FOR… REASONS.
If I have to be more serious… Queen. Absolutely.
20. What is your favourite song lyric?
Uhm… oh god there are so MANY. The one that really stuck with me, and it’s not necessarily my favourite, but it hit me right in the stomach at a time when the lyrics were startingly accurate (not that they aren’t now), is this one (and it’s an italian one):
“Gridando “fa lo stesso!”, tu lo sai quello che hai perso
E quasi ti convinci che ogni sogno ha il suo prezzo
E scrivi un bel finale da poter poi raccontare
E scrivi un lieto fine così almeno puoi sognare
Certo non hai vinto ma di sicuro neanche perso
Sei nell’intervallo pronto a fare un altro scatto
Sempre lì ad amare ciò che vuoi dimenticare
In fondo, tutto resta uguale.”
I’ll try to translate it somehow…
“Shouting “It’s the same”, you know what you lost
And you almost convince yourself that every dream has its price
And you write a nice closing that you can narrate
And you write a happy ending so that you can dream
Surely you haven’t won, but certainly neither lost
You’re in the half-time ready to do another sprint
Always there loving what you want to forget
At the end, everything remains the same.”
THIS TRANSLATION IS CRAP BUT WHATEVER
5. Already answered! :D
11. Uhm… it depends on what you would consider strange? I think a lot of people would consider a plastic, red-and-black trident (lol) strange. But, to me, the strangest thing is the photo of my high school class. I don’t even know why it’s still here oh god I should take that down.
1. Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
When I have spare time (lately all I’m doing is studying, and when I pause I automatically open my laptop) I like to read, write and hanging out with my friends. Maybe draw something when I’m particularly inspired. If it’s been a while since I last went out, I like to go to the city center and just wander around the shops looking at pretty clothes/make up. I try a few things and usually I end up buying some new things for the make up.
5. If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
Right now? Right at this moment I’d say (and not for the reasons a lot of people may think) Darren. First of all I’d thank him, and tell him some things. Then I’d like to get to know him a little bit more, like sharing opinions on several topics… and then we would spend the rest of the day nerding out and hopefully cuddling.
12. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have?
Uhm… right now what comes to my mind is that I can’t help but “meow” when I see a cat, or even a picture of a cat. Oh, and I purr when someone scratches the back of my neck. Other than that… Nothing come to my mind right now, but I’m sure there’s more. I’m weird.
I just ;_______;
I’m really not well know I’m just in my little corner of the fandom where the hate never arrives but yes I met amazing people and I love them all so much and oh my god anon you’re making me emotional god thank you ;___;
Now come here and let me hug you *squeezes*
Hi there, totally different and lovely anon.